We're sorry if you have a claim on your insurance policy. That's why you have insurance, to protect you when something bad happens. We'll guide you on every step along the way.
Have you ever thought the following?
- "There was an incident that occurred and I'm concerned".
- "Should I report this to my insurance company?"
- "I've been served. Now what"?
What you should do when any of the above occurs, or you have any questions regarding a claim:
- Step 1: Call us.
- Step 2: We will discuss with you confidentially your situation and how best to proceed.
If this is a consideration, read this special report before you make that decision.
If you have any questions or concerns
Call 866-PLIG-123 or (856)-692-7702
As your independent agent, we'll do our best to make your claim experience a smooth one.
- If you have a claim, we will be happy to speak with you. Call us at 866-PLIG-123 to answer your questions, direct you to the right people, and help you through the process. We are here to help you during the process and we will follow-up with you to ask about your experience and make sure you were treated well.
If you need some help along the way or want to share your positive experience with us, just let us know! We're always here for you.